I have made a number of changes in the front and the backend. I needed a better redesign of the site.
The most important change that you will notice is the native rendering of PDF’s. I was using Scribd but it was pretty useless way to display annotations. The problem is solved now through means of plug-ins and some very nifty Dropbox integration.
I also switched over to the new Gutenberg medium to post (something similar to what Ghost offers) and hopefully with a better XML map to allow for better discovery of content.
It is, by no means, a static event and I shall be making the required changes in the future.